Arleth Cristina Knights
Lead Physiotherapist / Director
Founder and clinical lead at Arleth Health.
Her physiotherapy treatment takes a holistic approach, looking at the whole body and causes of the dysfunctions rather than the individual symptoms.
Using the core of physiotherapy treatments: Manual therapy, acupuncture, exercise therapy, education & advice.
Provides evidence based manual treatment techniques to mobilise joints aiming to decrease stiffness, mobilise soft tissue, and improve circulation. Combining acupuncture, taping techniques and rehabilitation exercises to encourage clients own healing properties.
Empowering the clients with the education on specific exercise programme and best possible general advice to help them to self-manage their recovery and gain knowledge of their conditions, facilitating the return to their normal activities of daily living.
Qualifications, Training & Experience includes:
- BSc in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Orthopaedic Medicine
- Advance Certificate in Sport Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Injection Therapy
- Instructors Diploma in Moving and Handling.
- Worked as Senior and Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist (ESP) within the Outpatient Department at Eastbourne Hospital (undertaking diagnosis and management of musculoskeletal conditions including injections).
- Experience of teaching as a clinical educator in musculoskeletal conditions, using advanced clinical reasoning demonstrated in a wide range of approaches to treatment and management of conditions.
- Lectures on manual handling and postural issues at NHS and Private level (Rest & Nursing-homes).
Christina studied Business Studies GNVQ at Barnet College in 2000 from September 2000 – June 2002. The Course Included – Marketing, Financial studies, Business at work, Information technology, Competitive business, and Human resources.
In 2002 Christina started working as a receptionist for an ALG Accountancy firm, then in 2008 went on to being a Secretary at Adler Shine Accountancy firm. Then in 2011 started working for the British Bankers Association as a PA.
Christina is efficient, flexible and capable of communicating with people at all levels and can adapt to any situation. She is able to work using her own initiative, but also work well within a team. Christina is highly self-motivated and can work well under pressure.
Hatfield based Arleth Health offer a number of treatment for a range of conditions. We pride ourselves on the quality of treatment and the professionalism of the service that we offer. Some of the benefits that you may wish to consider include:
- All physiotherapists are Health and Care Professions Council registered
- All physiotherapists are Chartered Society of Physiotherapy registered
Arleth Health is recognised by insurance firms and are specialists in working with insurance companies and private practices
Over the years we have developed an excellent reputation for quality treatments
Arleth Health treats a range of injuries using a variety of techniques
Call us on 01707 246 400 or book an appointment via this site.
Patients welcome from all insurance providers